Tuesday, December 2, 2014

YWIE 2014 - WEEK 5

Week 5 is Knowledge, value color is green.  I chose Ariel, from The Little Mermaid, as the princess and this is my FAVORITE song!!!

ARIEL
(Part of Your World)
 
(showing off my cell phone and iPad)
Look at this stuff, Isn't it neat?
(showing my pinterest board on the iPad)
Wouldn't you think
My collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything
 
Look at this bag, Treasures untold
How many wonders, Can one purse hold?
Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything!
I've got lipsticks and earrings aplenty
I've got polish and tissues galore
You want bobby pins girls, I've got 20!
But who cares - No big deal - I want more
 
I wanna be where the people learn
Gaining knowledge, gain knowledge and answers
Turning some pages in.....
What's that word again?
Oh.....Books!
 
Checking your pins, doesn't take you that far
Minds are required to ponder and think
You can't just get by on your....
What's that word?
....Good Looks!
 
Let's strive to learn
Let's strive for more
You'll be amazed what God has in store
It causes no pain
Stuffin' your brain
Full of Knowledge
 
What would you give
If you could learn about the Savior?
(hold up your scriptures)
What would it take
To spend a day reading this book?
Learn of His plan and understand
The King wants the best for His daughters
Bright Young Women, sick of sinnin'
Ready to grow!
 
And ready to know,
What your leaders know
Ask 'em your questions
They'll tell you answers
What's a testimony?
And why does it.....
What's that word?
......BURN!
 
Now it's my turn
I want to learn
All about God's eternal big plan
 
Listen to me
You all can be
Full of Knowledge!!!
 

No comments: