Monday, July 28, 2008

1ST DAY OF SCHOOL!


First Day of School for Colton and Asher! I don't know about the boys, but I had a GREAT day!!! I couldn't believe how quiet it was. I didn't know my house could be so quiet (of course, they made up for it the second they got home!) Colton had a great day in 7th grade. Asher had his best friend to enjoy Ms. Morgan's 4th grade class with (Alex and Asher have had the same teacher EVERY YEAR!!!) And Kyler enjoyed being King of the castle...oh wait, that's nothing new! Now I'm off to dream of another quiet day tomorrow. (Yes, I know the picture of the three boys is goofy - goofy boys=goofy pictures)

3 comments:

La Famille B said...

yea! i am glad you had a great first day of school. Does Colton like jr high? how exciting!

Emily Ferrell said...

I'm glad you have your quiet house back. It will only get a lot more quiet when Kyler starts school. I can't believe Colton is in Jr. High. Wow you are getting old! j/k

Jen Hakes said...

How is Mita doing with the changes?When is Kyler heading to preschool?