Thursday, January 8, 2009

CHRISTMAS DAY




Christmas morning the boys get to have their stockings right away. They posed for the obligatory photo and then got busy! After stockings, we ate breakfast and then got to their three presents. Kyler - huge nerf gun, Power Ranger set with some Bakugan, and two spring action light sabers. Asher - huge nerf gun, Lots of Bakugan with Bakugan arena, and DS lite with Guitar Hero two-pack. Colton - Guitar Hero two-pack, Mummy trilogy, and gift cards to Target, Old Navy, Chipotle, and Barnes and Noble. (note: everyone wore their new Christmas Eve pj's) Then Tony took the boys to see Bedtime Stories and I stayed home with Mita, my mom and Jacquelen. The evening ended with my mom, Jean-Jacques and my family eating at a Chinese Buffet. I loved having A Christmas Story ending to Christmas 2008 - Fa-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra!

1 comment:

La Famille B said...

Holy guacamole those are big stockings! What was inside?
juliet and madeline