Monday, December 3, 2012

DAYS 1 & 2 - CHRISTMAS 2012

 It's that time of year.  
Anticipation of new pajamas. 
 Warming by the "fire".
Christmas vacation = video games!
Every year I have grand intentions for daily activities with my kids during December.  This year, I was especially grateful for Thanksgiving being so early and having a full week before December started.  Then I got sick.  Energy zapped.  Napping good.  Before I knew it, we're at December 3rd.  No worries though.  1st DAY OF CHRISTMAS 2012: Ward Christmas Party (a breakfast)
No pictures, the teenagers skipped out early and started on their service for the day.  Kyler begrudgingly sang a few songs with the Primary.  Tony folded chairs and put away tables.  
2nd DAY OF CHRISTMAS 2012: The Christmas Devotional from the First Presidency. 
 I always enjoy the talks and music.  Great way to start off the holidays.  You can watch it here.
Here's to a great 25 Days of Christmas!

No comments: