Friday, November 23, 2012

THANKSGIVING 2012


First....I'll finish my 3rd week of gratitude.
Day 15 - I'm thankful for procrastination.....(forgot to post yesterday).
Day 16 - I'm thankful for holidays!!!!! They're so much fun, Tony gets to be home with us, and we're surrounded by extended family and friends!!!!!
Day 17 - I'm thankful for service and thankful my family is always happy to serve. We've also been blessed to receive service from others and are so appreciative of their kindness. Service changes both the giver and receiver for the better!
Day 18 - I'm thankful for my dogs....there, I said it. Yes, I'm crazy. Yes, I spoil them. So here's to Roscoe Maximus Stock & Cocolette Amelie Genevieve Stock!
Day 19 - I'm thankful for 3 day school weeks and 4 day weekends!!!!!
Day 20 - I'm thankful for temples!!!! I'm thankful that Tony and I were married in the Mesa AZ temple. I'm extra thankful that 8 years ago today, Tony and I were in the temple with all three of our boys while Kyler was sealed to us for time and all eternity! Blessings, blessings, and more blessings!!!!!
Day 21 - I'm thankful I'm not going out to shop on Black Friday!
Day 22 - I'm thankful for Thanksgiving. A great meal, great company and fun get together with lots of desserts!     
We enjoyed a delicious turkey for our dinner and had lots of extended family over for dessert that night.  Sadly, no photos!  We all had a wonderful time though.  Both of my brothers drove down from Utah and we're loving having them here.  Happy Thanksgiving!!!

 

No comments: