Tuesday, October 8, 2013

FREE TIME

Labor Day and Fall Break both give my kids lots of FREE TIME.  So, what will they do with all this free time.....
Video Games.
Donuts......when they're lucky.
Lots of time to annoy play with the dogs.  They love making Cocolette jump.  (We've added a new name to her ever growing name after she was recently groomed as a proper poodle.  Her full name now is: Cocolette Amelie Genevieve Fifi Peney Stock)
Sometimes they can even get the dogs to play tug of war with their rope.
Lots of soccer practice....and games!  They have 3 games this week.
They travel to Show Low tomorrow and have home games on Thursday and Saturday.
I think soccer makes Kyler so sad....not because he's left out, but because he loses his babysitters.  If I have errands to run while the boys are gone, Kyler has to go with me.  Can you guess how much he likes to grocery shop?!?  Fun times for all!  I always think I'll get tons of projects done during the kids break from school.  Sadly, I generally don't accomplish much more than enjoying the lack of homework!  Well, this is one very little project that I will accomplish this week.  I've been saving bottles to make some "potion bottles" for our Halloween décor.  Hopefully, I'll have something to show by Friday.
Another great thing about the break.....I generally find a little more time to cook.  Last night I made Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup and Zuppa Toscana Soup......DELICIOUS!!!  Now I'm off to enjoy some more R & R!

No comments: