Friday, December 3, 2010

CHRISTMAS DAY 2 & 3

I just LOVE this photo!!!!!
It's one of the first ones I took with my digital camera on Christmas Day 2004. There were many big gifts for our family that year......Kyler miraculously came into our lives, his adoption was finalized and he was sealed to us for time and all eternity! This year I just want more time with my family and I'm getting it! I can't wait until the kids are out of school for the break. Tony will also be taking vacation time during their break. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!! Until December 17th I'll just have to take smaller bits of time with everyone. Everyday in December we're doing some activity as a family. December 2nd we attended the tamale dinner at Colton's school and then drove around to see some Christmas lights. Tonight we're watching a Christmas movie....don't know which one yet. There are TOO many to choose from!

2 comments:

Emily Ferrell said...

I'm so glad that you are doing something with your family every day. Time goes by too fast it won't be long before Colton will be gone so you better take advantage of this time while you have it. (I'm not trying to make you sad). You are such a great mom and I am sure your kids are happy they get to spend time with you every day (although they might not act like it all the time). That is such a cute picture of Kyler. It's hard to rememeber when he was that small.

jachakes said...

What a great idea! Kyler is a miracle!