Sunday, April 14, 2013

I THINK I BIT OFF MORE THAN I CAN CHEW

 Teaching Colton to cook is necessary and since Thursday went so well, I thought that I would start Asher with his own night to cook as well.  
He chose Tuesdays.  Then Kyler wanted to know what night he would be cooking.....could I leave him out - NO.  

Kyler chose Mondays.  While I'm excited to work with the boys one on one, I'm a little nervous about all the extra work I've just added for me.  Thankfully, Kyler chose hot dogs for Monday.  Asher picked STEAK....then I told him that he would work within our budget.  His new choice -  Homemade Take-Out Noodles & Teriyaki Chicken for Tuesday.  Finally, Colton picked Texas Hash for Thursday.  I'm excited to help the boys be successful!  (hope it doesn't end up causing me too much stress)  Here's to a successful week!!!

No comments: