Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ALLXYS



ALLXYS - What does this even mean?!? The other day I was behind a car and the license plate was 2XY2XX. I asked Colton to look and tell me what it meant - he didn't know (or care). I said 2 boys, 2 girls - and immediately wanted a vanity plate that read ALLXYS (all boys) - but on second thought, THAT COSTS MONEY! Maybe it could just be the name of my blog (yes, Juliet and Jennifer - I've created a blog now!) I think it's only appropriate, as I start my ALLXYS blog to have my first picture be of my only girl - Mita! She needed a new dress for Andrew's wedding in May, so shopping we went. It was the first dress at the first store!!! Easy for everyone...and she looks so cute! (I know that an adorable headband with a hot pink rose is NOT appropriate, tempting, but NOT appropriate!) Now it's time for me to get back to the harsh reality of the BOY life I lead, Asher to Tae Kwon Do, Colton to Young Mens, Tony and I to 11 year old scouts (I help Tony). Kyler's a free agent and does what he pleases, when he pleases. Currently, he is furthering Mita knowledge of all things SPONGEBOB!

3 comments:

La Famille B said...

Mita you are beautiful!
Juliet and Madeline

Jen Hakes said...

Wow Mita you are hip and happening in your new outfit! I would wear that adorable spring dress in a heartbeat!

Emily Ferrell said...

I am so excited you started a blog. I got the address off of Jen's blog. I can't wait to read all your funny stories. You will definitely keep me entertained. Thanks for the picture of Mita. Now I know what the ever popular dress looks like.