Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012 WORDS

(Christopher Creek May 2010 - nothing to do with the post, just liked the photo)
Last year my sister in law gave me the idea of choosing a word to focus on for the year instead of setting lofty New Year's resolutions.  I had just attended my Mita's funeral and I immediately knew what my 2011 word would be  - "DO".  My favorite saying for the year was Wake Up and Do Something More!  Since I enjoyed it so much last year, I decided that I would find a word for 2012 as well.  Finding 2012's word wasn't as quick, but I did find it - "ENOUGH".  As in I am enough, I have enough, My best is enough.  (As opposed to the popular phrases "I'VE HAD ENOUGH!"; "NO MORE, ENOUGH!" or just plain "ENOUGH!!!!!!")  I asked my family if they would like to participate and find words of their own.  
They did.  
Presenting the Stock's 2012 words:
Anthony: ACTION
Nicole: ENOUGH
Colton: DATE
(guess who will be sixteen soon!)
Asher: TOLERANT
Kyler: MISSION
(in honor of his Uncle Austin serving in the Roseville CA Spanish-speaking Mission)

I can't wait to see what my family accomplishes with this focus in 2012!

1 comment:

La Famille B said...

Love your word. Our family word this year is Sabbath. So far, so good!