Monday, April 16, 2012

SOOOOOOOOOO BEHIND!

I love my three monkeys!  So much is going on, so much to post....one problem:  Tony "fixed" my computer and now I'm having problems uploading photos.  Hopefully it will be working tonight and I can catch up on the past month.  I hope to have updates soon on a first date for a certain 16 year-old. (he won't mind if I secretly follow him to take some photos......right?!?)  A certain 13 year-old has started track and I think he's loving it....but I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to ask if he loves it.  A certain 7 year-old is getting way too close to turning 8.....and that means baptism time......OUR BABY'S GETTING BAPTIZED!!!!!!  I'm excited and sad all at the same time.  And finally.....our puppy (I think we'll always call him that because of his size) will turn 3 soon.....don't worry, I WON'T throw him a puppy party....I promise!  Those updates and so many more (like Mom's Monumental Mission) will be shared soon!

No comments: