Saturday, November 23, 2013

YWIE - Week 8

 
(If I Only Had a Brain)
 
I could while away my days
Living in a haze
from thinking I'd abstain
 
No, I'll reach for something higher
and my mind I won't retire
I'll be sure to use my brain!
 
I can study hard in school
Get good grades and still be cool
My mind I can't constrain
 
With the thoughts I'd be thinkin'
I could be another Lincoln
If I'm sure to used my brain!
 
(hold up Personal Progress book and Scriptures)
Look and see, revealed to me
What God knows I can be
I will study, read and ponder mightily
And then I'll sit and think of Thee
 
I will not just be a nothing
My head I'll put some stuff in
Vast knowledge I'll attain
 
So let's dance and be merry
Life will be a ding-a-derry
Let's be sure to use our brain!
 
(Fast Sunday - No Treat)

No comments: