Tuesday, June 10, 2008

THE BIG 6-0!!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMAMITA!!! 60 years old today!!!!! Colton says "Happy B-Day you old lady! (I won't get eaten by bears)" Asher says "Happy, Happy Birthday to you! You're 60 - WAHOO!!!" Kyler says "Happy Birthday. Even, that's it! Even, hummmmmm, I miss her....that's it!" It would be fun to tease you by calling you Granny Franny, but that's not my way. I would never tease you and call you Granny Franny, especially calling you GRANNY FRANNY on your birthday. So again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM - notice: I didn't call you GRANNY FRANNY! (All these pictures were taken last year in Austin, TX.)

3 comments:

La Famille B said...

Happy Birthday Francine! I love your hair. Nicole - check out my blog. Have a good and safe trip. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Emily Ferrell said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Francine! I hope you had a wonderful day. I can't wait to see you again. I haven't made rice krispy treats in a long time!

Nicole said...

Emily, you just HAD to bring up RICE KRISPY TREATS!!!!! You think you're so GREAT since my mom made YOU rice kripy treats ALL THE TIME and she has yet to make them for ME!!! Excuse me, I have to crawl in a corner and cry....