Monday, June 2, 2008

MY KID IS IN JR. HIGH!?!



Am I really old enough to have a 7th grader? sadly.......YES! Tony and I will celebrate 19 years of marriage this August - we are old enough to have a high school graduate!!! Ok, I guess that 7th grade is ok then... right? Like it or not, July 28th I will send Asher back to CTA Liberty for 4th grade and Colton to Hamilton Prep for 7th grade. Kyler goes to preschool on August 6th, but who's counting. (Colton is in the top photo all the way to the left.)

1 comment:

Jen Hakes said...

Nicole, that's just crazy! We don't even get out of school until June 19th and that's fine because it's in the 50's and raining. IT'S JUNE for goodness sake! I know, I know it's very hot where you are and I should feel so so bad for complaining. NOT! Good luck with the Junior High thing and take lots of notes to share with me (only 2 years away).