Sunday, June 15, 2008

MINNESOTA OR BUST!


Well, it's finally time to hit the road and drive to Minnesota! I can't believe it's finally here........I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! Most everything is packed....in a couple of hours the van will be ready - then sleep and wake early to drive to Tucumcari, NM. This little town on Route 66 has neon signs down the main street. I told Kyler that we were going to visit "Radiator Springs" (He's a hugh Cars fan!) He just looked a little confused and asked "Are there people there?" "Yes, Kyler.....and the cars don't really talk!" Wish us all luck (and safety from tornados) and I'll most likely blog again in July.

3 comments:

Emily Ferrell said...

Have fun on your trip. You are amazing to drive so far with all your boys by yourself. Can't wait to see pictures from your trip. Tell your dad I said hi.

La Famille B said...

Good luck! I will miss you! You will be even further away! Have a fantastic time and don't forget to bring home all 3 boys!

Jen Hakes said...

Super Woman once again! You are my idol!