Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SPOILED

First, this is the one of four posts today.....sorry it's all so long, I just didn't want to procrastinate any longer. Enjoy!
The other day Kyler had a complete melt down. It was over the fact that he felt he had to do TOO MUCH WORK and he felt his friends NEVER had to work. My spoiled little boy was very put out! We came home and he had to clean his room which completely proved his point in his head. A couple of days later I decided to clean the boys rooms as a surprise......and maybe a part of me didn't want to feel like the worst mom ever (even though I wear the title proudly 99.9% of the time) As I was serving my kids (AGAIN) picking up laundry, toys, trash, clean clothes.....I came across Asher's white board. Monday through Friday "chores" was listed. Sunday was the day of rest and Saturday.....JAIL! Really!?! Since he's never been grounded, what could he mean by JAIL.
I didn't ask.
I don't think I want to know.
I think I would again come out being the meanest mom ever again and I don't want to risk feeling anymore guilt. So I took a photo, cleaned the board and finished the room. By the way, all three boys were SHOCKED to see their rooms all clean and they even showed gratitude. HAPPY, HAPPY DAY!
Here's more SPOILED! It's a good thing he's clean and doesn't shed. Yup, that's Roscoe on my freshly laundered whites. Spoiled, spoiled, spoiled! I'll have to post a picture of him since he was shaved.....he's not fluffy puppy anymore!

4 comments:

La Famille B said...

Nick loves to put people in jail. Maybe he wrote that on your board. Tell Kyler that Nick has to vacuum and dust and wash windows. Can't wait to see Roscoe and you!

Heather said...

Lol, jail?! That's too funny. I'm sure you're the meanest mom on the block, it's what I aspire to be. ;)

And those tooth pillows are a great idea! I might snake that one for later.

Happy belated Valentine's to you, glad you had a good one! xoxo -H

Jen Hakes said...

I won't be showing Savannah the Rosco pic. Way too cute.

jachakes said...

Boy will be Boys!