Tuesday, March 12, 2013

CATCHING UP - FEBRUARY

Here's the recap of February (well, what I can remember)
I volunteered to work concessions again, but ran into a scheduling conflict.  Lucky for me I have two men ready to help when that happens.
 All three of the boys were asked by our neighbor to speak at her baptism.  Unfortunately, Asher was sick that day, but Colton and Kyler did a great job!  Way to go, Stock boys!!!  
 Coming home from date night we discover the gift the boys had for us!  
 Colton has a car! (thanks to Mamita)  Colton's on his way to pick up his date, wearing his favorite shirt, Klein.
 See our beautiful young women at church.....oh wait, isn't that Colton in the middle of them.  No wonder he likes church so much!
 Raiding the fridge for lunch, I put together this delicious meal!
 Kyler's Valentines - which I'm so happy he still wants to give out.
 Aren't they the best!
 Our Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet was carnival themed.  We even had a little photo booth! Asher in his wrestling sweats.
 Kyler tried out the booth earlier in the day.  I promise it was earlier in the day - he didn't wear his pajamas to the banquet.

Our Belated Valentine's Breakfast
 Kyler had a sick day this month.  It was nice to have an extra snuggly boy for the day.
 One of my most favorite salads!
Belgian Endive, Sliced Pears, Blue Cheese, Toasted Walnuts and a mustard vinaigrette.
 Cub Scout Field Trip to KPHO Channel 5 News
One of the news anchors and the weatherman posed for photos and talked with the boys.  It was such a fun night!
Now to get some sleep.  I'm going on another Cub Scout field trip tomorrow - Peter Piper Pizza.

1 comment:

Jen Hakes said...

What a fun month! Your cubs do a lot of awesome activities!