Monday, July 25, 2011

CORN DOGS - BAKED

I love, love, love this mini, mini, mini loaf pan.  The other week I had some extra little boys over and needed to make lunch for everyone.  I was wishing I could make some baked corn dogs when I had an idea about this pan.
 I made some cornbread up and added a little to the pan.  Then I put 1/4 of a hotdog on top and added a little more cornbread to the top of that.
 These are not the normal corn dogs on a stick, but I liked them!  So did the kids!  We even cut them into 3 pieces each and they dipped them in ketchup. Maybe next time I will dip 1/4 of a hot dog in the batter (with a toothpick to hold it) and bake them on a cookie sheet.  It couldn't hurt to try!
 Corn Dog Goodness!

1 comment:

Jen Hakes said...

Great idea! Now if only we could have larger kitchens to hold all the fun gadgets and kitchen toys! So fun!