Thursday, July 28, 2011

SUMMER'S DISCOVERY!

We had a wonderful discovery this summer....BAHAMA BUCKS!!!!
Who knew shaved ice could be this delicious?!?  I didn't, but we quickly found out.  The only regret...we didn't discover it until early July.  We are taking every chance we can to get this delicious treat.  Kyler already has his "usual" - 1/2 watermelon, 1/2 strawberry, no creme.  Asher loves orange with creme (orange is also his stand by slushee flavor).  Colton has tried out lots of flavors....only Dr. Pepper was a thumbs down.  One of his favorites is coconut cream pie with creme....it is delicious!!!!  I've tried lots of flavors (I always get two flavors and I try Tony's flavors too!) and recommend - coconut cream pie, strawberry daiquiri, pina colada, dreamsicle, banana daiquiri, birthday cake, black cherry, and blueberry cheesecake.  I DO NOT recommend pickle juice...yes, that's a flavor! (to be fair I haven't tried it, but I can't imagine liking it!)
 These boys LOVE Bahama Bucks!
So does Cookie!!!!!

2 comments:

Jen Hakes said...

I bet your punch card is full by now! I remember going there when I was so sick and pregnant with Brynn. It tasted so good going down... I'll have to try it out again as a normal person.

La Famille B said...

I so miss Bahama Bucks! How could you only now discover it? It has been around forever. I so need to open my own around here!