Tuesday, May 5, 2009

PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT




Ok, I was asked to fill in for one of our leaders and drive some of the Young Women on our photo scavenger hunt.  I was happy to do this and didn't really think about it until we arrived at the church to start.  Then this wave of competitiveness washed over me and I knew that WE HAD TO WIN!!!!!  I was on a mission!  One of the Laurels, Samantha also had this drive to win....and we made a great team.  We started through the list and had 2 items photographed before leaving the church parking lot.  I had it in my head to get every item on the list.  We were down to the wire with time, BUT WE HAD EVERY ITEM PHOTOGRAPHED!  We all met up at one of the leader's homes and watched all the photos on the Wii....(I learned that you could look at your photos on the Wii that night!)  It was such a fun activity!  (oh, if you were wondering who won.......
WE DID!!!!!

3 comments:

La Famille B said...

Good Job wondertwin! love that competitive spirit!

jachakes said...

Go, Team Nicole!

Heather said...

Haha... I would have totally been there with you! Congrats on the win. The UT trip looked like a blast too. Probably a relief from the hot weather there. Fun, fun!