Thursday, October 18, 2012

DAY 18 - YUMMY FOOD, PRODUCTIVE DAY!

I love productive days.  I think I've dealt with 6 loads of laundry, reorganized my pantry, set a pretty table, and made teriyaki chicken & homemade take out noodles.  Such a good day!  I even had the best leftovers for lunch - pork carnitas tacos.  What could make this day better?
 The boys taking care of the dishes!  I only used to let the boys clear the table and put things back in the fridge.  I knew I needed to let them do the dishes, but I didn't want them breaking my dishes.  (which is what I thought would happen if they did dishes since their dad breaks dishes all the time!)  Tonight I just let them take care of things.  Thanks, boys!
 Another productive part of my day is practicing the piano.  I started practicing again in the spring and I'm happy to say I'm making progress.  I generally work on playing hymns, but I think I need to find a different piece to start working on.  I try to play for at least 30 minutes and I'm really enjoying it. 
Big plans are ahead tomorrow....wish me luck as I try to find my desk in the craft room.  I know it's in there somewhere!
You can start on Day 1 here or 
check out the other 31 Dayers here.

2 comments:

Jen Hakes said...

You go girl! You are inspiring me!

La Famille B said...

awesome for you practicing the piano! yes, clean the craft table off, it needs to be prepared for a crafting marathon!