Thursday, October 18, 2012

DAY 19 - PANTRY LOVE

 I can't believe I'm sharing these photos, it may be a little too much reality for you.  You see, there's a cycle to the cleanliness in my pantry.  It gets organized, everyone is in and out of it multiple times a day, only mom puts things back where they belong, before long I dread opening the door and then it's time to organize it again.  Today I decided to tackle the job and discovered most of the items weren't in the right place. I mean,  I only filled one bag of trash. (that's a record for me!)
Pantry before
 Pantry after
 
Left side before
Left side after
Right side before
Right side after
Back of the door before
Back of the door after
PANTRY LOVE!
Bonus: my man is taking all the man cubs camping tomorrow.  Do you know what this means?!?  The pantry will stay clean for more than one day!!!!!
You can start on Day 1 here or 
check out the other 31 Dayers here.

1 comment:

La Famille B said...

yay for clean pantries and kids away. love all your posts. can't wait to see you soon!