Wednesday, October 24, 2012

DAY 23 - TIME FOR FUN!

 I've been cleaning in my craft room and uncovering lots of goodies.  It's been fun, but crafting would be more fun.  But life is busy.  And I've had lots to do.   Plus, the dishes have created their own city on my counters, my husband is sick and the van is making horrible noises.  I think it's time to let it go and get busy! (you didn't think I meant get busy cleaning, did you?!?)  Let's craft!
I found the template for the card on Mojo Monday.
 All the paper is from my scraps, the stars, spider and banner are clearance stickers from Target last year, and the strip of black & white polka dot under the banner is washi tape from Walmart.  I even used my clear star pen to add some glittery goodness to the outline of the stars and to cover the spider.  Then I used the pink star pen to put a couple of eyes on him.
 Now back to reality.....this is what my kitchen looked like after my boys cleaned it.  Sad and pathetic.  They've been helping with other things around the house and I've been busy tearing apart "dish city".  Enough about real life.....here's the card again.
Now go have some fun!
You can start on Day 1 here or 
check out the other 31 Dayers here.

No comments: