Wednesday, October 31, 2012

DAY 31 - HALLOWEEN!

 I think yesterday's post said everything, so today is just about enjoying Halloween.  I'm home trying to keep my crazy dogs calm with the trick-or-treaters ringing the doorbell.  I'm also watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"....ah, childhood memories.  Tony took Kyler out to "get lots of candy".  No more cute little boy costumes - this is what "8" looks like around here.
 
 Asher throws a cape on and runs off with a friend.
 Chris....the friend.
Now for the clever costume....do you get it?
 A fork in the road!
That's Colton for you. 
I loved the costume and the photo ops.
 I've titled this one,
"A Fork in the Road, Getting a Hand Up"
Thanks for following along this past month.  Tomorrow continues the adventure of raising boys and enjoying my Suburban Utopia!
You can start on Day 1 here or 
check out the other 31 Dayers here.

1 comment:

La Famille B said...

Colton's costume is awesome. How grown up he and Asher are. Glad the not cute scary 8 yr old got lots of candy. He did good.